A large and leading FMCG (consumer food division) in India
To re-purpose creative assets. For example: A range of retail packs, CFC carton artworks, pillow pouch design and artworks, FOPs (Flash On Pack) artworks, wrappers etc. which are designed with mandatory legal guidelines and checklists.
Basil India’s Project Lead interacted with the client on the brief. Based on the brief, the Studio Manager then deployed his battery of print-artwork specialists, proof reader and the QC team. Actual size ‘pack dummies’ were made for all legal approvals. On final approval from client, the ‘Creative Re-purposed Assets’ are then hand-delivered to the client.
- Brief on the technical specifications of the jobs
- Instructions on implementing creative inputs on adaptations
- Relevant product images, copy deck, legal text and brand logos
- Mandatory specifications of legal requirements from time to time
- List of publications and their specifications in case of an ad campaign
Type of work executed
- Adaptation of the existing pack design to various SKUs
- Creating CFC carton artworks with various layers for manufacturers’ addresses
- Developing new designs from scratch
- Huge savings on time and costs
- Specialty packaging design with impeccable accuracy is developed which reduces turn-around time