- SPAN is an EDB company (One of the largest IT groups in the Nordic countries, with over 40 years of experience)
- SPAN is CMM Level 4, and ISO 9001-2000 IT Services Company with over 12 years of experience
- SPAN has forged deep-rooted relationships with Fortune 1000 companies, ISVs and start-ups
SIDBI Venture Capital
- Basil is funded for equity by SVCL (a wholly owned subsidiary of SIDBI)
- SIDBI has been ranked as one among the top 30 Development Banks in the world
- SIDBI’s lending portfolio touched US $ 5 billion last year with a net worth of $ 1.3 billion
- SIDBI has been rated ‘AAA’ by leading domestic rating agencies viz. CRISIL and CARE
- Jerry is an ex-Citibanker, having held several positions in Citicorp prior to his founding MphasiS in 1998
- Based in California, he was Head of the Development Division of Citicorp and Chairman and CEO of Transaction Technologies Inc
- Jerry was a part of Citi’s Operating Review Group – the top 50 managers in the company
- He successfully grew one of the most profitable BPOs (MphasiS) with a market cap of US $ 1.20 billion and sold it to EDS
- He is a guest faculty with Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge universities
- Kamini runs an independent consulting company with offices in London and Mumbai.
- Has worked for several years with Vice President, WPP on several big global brands.
- She has co-authored an award winning marketing strategy book, The 86% Solution, published by Wharton Press.
- She writes poetry and has had a collection published.
<< Back to About us